Donnerstag, 19. September 2013


I hope you enjoy the autumn. All the colors leaves, the fresh air with the beautiful smell. Yes, I love autumn! It´s the month of my birth! :-)
Illuminate the silence
Today I will share an example with you. An example with crackle paint and H2o colors on canvas. I´m really sorry, but the crackle do not his job, like i want! I wish it would make much bigger cracks. But well...
At first I color my canvas with gesso and put some old book pages and tissue paper on it.

Maria_Schmidt_ScrapFXSept_13120132013

After that I place my H20 colors in gold, red, blue and green on the left side. And some gold and black color on the right side.
Allow to dry thoroughly. And now I have put the crackle paint on it. This need much more time to dry.

Maria_Schmidt_ScrapFXSept_13220132013 Maria_Schmidt_ScrapFXSept_13420132013

If the mass is not completely dry, I pressed the white-painted chipboards into the crackle paint. Befor I have place the lamp, I have sprayed with Dylusions Spray a yellow point.
After dry I glue the black colored clock hands and the lettering.

Maria_Schmidt_ScrapFXSept_13620132013

Maria_Schmidt_ScrapFXSept_13820132013 Maria_Schmidt_ScrapFXSept_131020132013 
Maria_Schmidt_ScrapFXSept_131120132013

I have used:


Two simple cards:

Instruction for feathers:
On watercolor paper I paint with my H20 colors in wide stripes in different colors. Stamp with the Feather stamp and emboss with clear embossing powder. Cut them out and ready!
I stamp with the Doily Stamp on white cardstock in white ink. Some golden splashes with colorshine from Heidi Swapp and black ink. Place a white feather and the colored embossed feathers, and finished was my card.

Maria_Schmidt_ScrapFXSept_131220132013 Maria_Schmidt_ScrapFXSept_131420132013

I have used:


Inspired by the autumn colors, I designed this card.
On watercolor I stamp with gray watermark ink the Doily Stamp. Color it with yellow and orange Dylusions Spray and let dry.
Place some stamp and the little, with gesso colored feather.

 Maria_Schmidt_ScrapFXSept_131720132013 Maria_Schmidt_ScrapFXSept_131820132013
Maria_Schmidt_ScrapFXSept_131920132013

I have used:

4 Kommentare:

  1. Grossartig! Ich kann gar nicht sagen was mir am besten gefällt...alles so schön! Tolle Ideen! Die Karte mit den zwei Federn ist klasse, man fühlt regelrecht das Federleichte! LG!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Bei dir gibt es immer Neues zu sehen, diese erste Technik finde ich klasse, mit der gelben Farbe hast du dann gleich Licht für deine Lampe-ja ich probier es auch mal aus mit Farben zu arbeiten---ganz toll-lg aus Wien von Gerlinde

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love the textures with the crackle paint!

    AntwortenLöschen